Elevation Training Mask 2.0 mimics the effect of High Altitude Training. When top athletes want to improve in their performance, they go to high altitude levels to train. When they return to sea level to compete, they are performing much stronger, faster, and have more endurance due to the many benefits of elevation training.
Elevation Training Mask 2.0 is great because it regulates how much air you can breathe in - making it so that you breathe less oxygen - in turn, making the air thinner (due to the low oxygen intake it's similar to altitude training). With reduced oxygen consumption the human body changes in several ways. The production of red blood cells and new capillaries (small blood vessels) increase the transfer of oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body more efficiently.
The Elevation Training Mask 2.0 comes with 3 nose pieces giving you 3 levels of intensity with one mask.
choosing the correct mask size
We recommend taking exact measurements using the method described below to determine the correct mask size for your facial structure
- Measure from the centreline of your face at your mouth to at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) past the outside corner of your mouth (you might want to ask a friend to assist you). The outer edge of the Training Mask should sit against your face at 1 to 1.5 inches (2.5 to 3.8 cm) outside the corner of your mouth
- Double the measurement you have taken and match to the best fit from the below:
- LARGE - 5 inches (12.7 cm) 250lbs +
- MEDIUM - 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) 150 to 249
- SMALL - 4 inches (10.2 cm) 100lbs to 145
Sleeve sizing is designed to match your chosen mask size, i.e. Large (L) sleeve suits a Large mask. Resistance valves are 'one size fits all'.
Below is a general guide based on body weight (note that facial measurements are more accurate for ensuring correct fit).
- LARGE - 115kgs to 140kgs
- MEDIUM - 70kgs to 115kgs
- SMALL - 45kgs to 70kgs
Elevation Training Mask 2.0
- Product Code: Elevation Mask
- Availability: In Stock